Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Date night with the kids

Tonight Doug took Ashleigh out to dinner and Ryan and I went to eat Mexican. I always love this special one on one time. Ryan talked my head off....he has some great ideas for the new church :). I am just glad that he is excited. He did tell me that we needed to buy some "gospel tracks" for him to pass out. I just smiled :). I then asked him what he wanted me to pray for him in regards to the move. His number one request from God is that we move to a neighborhood with a lot of kids. I reassured him that was already on my prayer list. We also talked about the bless it forward experience and he really wanted to hear the stories of the people that were blessed. I think it is important that we take time to sit down and just talk with our kids. There is a lot going on in their little minds and I love to see God working in their lives. I am so thankful for my 2 children. They are such a blessing!

No comments: