Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving and more...

We had a great Thanksgiving....ate some and then ate some more. We went to Doug's aunt's house for lunch and then made it back to our house to have dinner with my family. It is always hectic trying to see everyone but we always enjoy it. Friday, Doug and I woke up at 4am to do our annual Christmas shopping. We love it....or least I do. We didn't have to wait in any lines in the cold because there wasn't anything in particular that we were after. We just like to get in, get some good deals and get out before the crowd gets too crazy. We came home, ate leftovers (yum!!!), watched a movie and then started putting up our Christmas tree. Doug is happy...I am only decorating one tree this year. We usually have about 3. (I may add another one before it is all over with though :) ). Well, Doug's feet started hurting him ( I guess from all the shopping) so we stopped decorating and will resume today. We are waiting on him to finish the lights so the kids and I can put the ornaments on it. We get the fun job. Doug also has the task of getting the outside decorated. We hope to be done before my sister comes over to watch Tech cream Georgia (we can at least hope, can't we?).

No comments: