Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I can talk....

I am so thankful that I can finally let everyone know what God has called us to do. I have a very transparent personality, so I have had to keep quiet and to myself lately. Those that know me best know that I wear all of my feelings and emotions on my face. So, if I have acted different or strange it is because we have been keeping this exciting news quiet. I was afraid if I talked too much, I would let everything out and it just wasn't the right time. We are so excited and anxious about God calling us to Savannah, Ga to start a new church. I am also very scared, sad about moving, and humbled that God would use us in this capacity. I am so thankful for all of the love and support from our CATR family. I will be sharing how our journey has been unfolding over the next several days. For now, I am just thankful that I can share our news and the opportunity to be used by God to reach a city for Him.

No comments: