Sunday, August 19, 2007

Build-A-Puppy


Doug's birthday is this week and he got a coupon for a free animal at Build-a-Bear in the mail. Don't ask why? Anyway, I couldn't pass up a free stuff animal so after church we took off to the mall for Ashleigh to stuff the animal of her choice. She picked a puppy and named her "Aly". Of course her puppy needed a new outfit. We had a great time finding the perfect outfit and the glasses were the finishing touch. The free animal ended up costing me $15 but we had a great time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the neo counter. I may have to get one too. :) I love widgets like that.
I also like the name she chose for her puppy :)

Just Talking said...

The best part was that I figured how to do it myself.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Did you find the neo somewhere for free all I found was one that had a trial time then you have to pay. :)

Just Talking said...

I hope I don't have to pay. I didn't see that part. I will have to check. I just googled neocounter.

JoLynn said...

I love Ashley's dog! It looks just like her with those little glasses!! :) How cute!