Saturday, August 18, 2007

Yard Sales

Well, I am completely over Yard Sales. I lasted until about noon on Friday. It was so hot, I was melting. There were a lot of people that stopped by and I was able to talk and invite people to CATR. There are some really great people in our community. I made enough money to take care of Ashleigh's dance registration and stuff for this year, which was a blessing. We have so much junk and we were able to get rid of most of it and the rest is going to Good Will today. I like to get rid of all the junk and declutter my house. It makes everything look better and I feel better too. Last night I kept thinking what do I need to declutter in my life. What is the junk that I need to get rid of that is keeping me or holding me back from me being everything that God has called me to be. Where do I need to exercise more faith? More Patience? More love and time for others? Sometimes it is not pretty when God shows me the junk that is cluttering up my life, but I do know by cleaning it out, I will draw closer to Him. My desire is to have a heart like God. I love it when God gets my attention through little things.

No comments: