Monday, July 16, 2007

Simple Things

We took the kids to the Silver Comet Trail to ride bikes tonight. We always forget that you have to turn around and go back the same distance. We rode almost 10 miles. I had a difficult time keeping up with the kids. Of course, I blamed it on the fact that I was in the wrong gear most of the time :). As we were riding, I was enjoying the scenery and finding delight in Ryan and Ashleigh talking and giggling. I couldn't help to think how much God must delight when we take the time to notice all that he has created. I am sure he enjoys our laughter and when we take the time to acknowledge what a great God he is. I never want to get too busy that I don't enjoy the simple things in life. Here are some pictures of our evening. I can't wait to do it again!



No comments: