Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ladies Weekend

This has already been a great weekend. Last night and this morning I attended CATR's first Ladies weekend and it was wonderful. We discussed how to truly "Seize the Joy" and allow God to work His plan in our lives. Our "problems" and "difficulties" are all part of God's plan. We need to be content and look for the blessings in our life. God really dealt with me about some things and I am more excited now than ever for the plans He has for me. I can't wait to see what He is going to do.
This is one of my favorite verses and one of the theme verses this weekend:
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you, not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future"
I am so thankful for the Ladies who took the time to pray and organize such a great weekend.

No comments: