Thursday, September 13, 2007

Under Attack

Wow....this has been a week! We have been attacked from all angles this week, spiritually, physically, emotionally and any other "ally" that I can't think of. I was starting to get down until today when while I was driving, God really spoke to me. I realized that we were being attacked because we are truly seeking God and His Will for our lives. We have been under attack from the one that wants to destroy us and rob us of our joy. As soon as I had this "revelation", I became excited because I realized more than ever that we are doing what we have been called to do. I think God is up to something huge and it is cool that we get to be a part of it.

In case you are wondering....Buster is feeling much better and looks 100% better. I didn't realize how swollen he was. The only problem is that he is now really spoiled. He expects to be served his boiled chicken twice a day and only wants the water from the dish that we placed by his bed while he was so sick. I think we have created a monster.

No comments: