Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Getting better

Buster is still sick but is getting better. We took him back to the vet this morning and the vet was pretty perplexed. He actually thinks that Buster is having an allergic reaction to something, possibly a spider bite. The other possibility is lymphoma which we are praying that it isn't. The lymph nodes in his legs were enlarged which is a sign of lymphoma. Buster was put on a steroid and a stronger antibiotic and he is looking a little better. If he doesn't get better, they will do a biopsy. I came home several times again today to feed him by hand and give him water through a medicine dropper to keep him hydrated.

2 comments:

JoLynn said...

I love Buster... so I hope he gets better soon!!

P.S. I know how much Ashleigh likes Hannah Montana and I thought you might like to know that Hannah Montana "&" Miley Cirus are going to be in concert in November! Check it out on Ticketmaster! It might be a good early Christmas present! :)

bunny h said...

Oh, I am such a dog lover that my heart weighs heavy for buster! We have 3 "girls" that I am nuts over and I share your concern for your little guy!! I will be praying that he gets better and it's nothing a little TLC and meds can't fix! He's gotta get all better before your trip! Hang in there,buddy..you too,Shelly!