Thursday, September 6, 2007

Crazy Week

This has been a crazy week with my work schedule, homework, tests, dance and everything else that I have already forgotten about. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday and we only have 8 more days until vacation. We are hitting 4th grade hard this year. Ryan is learning about being responsible with his homework and studying and I have to let him make some mistakes. It is hard but I know it is for his good. You know how it is as parents, we want to do it for them, but just like us, they learn from their mistakes. But...in the meantime, it is killing me :).
Ashleigh had her first dance class tonight and we were able to see a tap dance they learned to Hannah Montana's "Best of Both Worlds". Disney is really helping out the dance industry. While Hannah was playing in one room, High School Musical 2 was playing in the other. Seriously, Ashleigh loves dance and this is the beginning of her 6th year of dance. Things are starting to come together for her. Through the craziness of the week, God has really been teaching me some pretty cool things. I will share some later after I am able to organize my thoughts. God has a way of putting things into perspective.

No comments: