Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Getting on a schedule

I have been really trying to get on a good schedule lately. You know, turn off my cell phone by a certain time, no computer during certain hours, homework completed by 5:00, paperwork completed during certain hours....However, I like to play and be out and about so being on a rigid schedule takes a lot more discipline for me. I can get distracted easily and it usually only takes a phone call to get me to change my plans. I am learning to say "no" to certain things but it is hard. One thing that I am pretty good at is only being out one evening during the week, whether it is for work, church or fun. Even then, I want to be home by 7:30. Oh well, I had better get to work so I can stay on my schedule. I told you that I would rather be doing something fun.

No comments: