Saturday, August 25, 2007

Good Deals

Okay, the store with the best buys that I found today was New York & Company. It's not Doug's favorite store for me but I like it. I was able to get 4 shirts, a pair of capris and flip flops for $38. I was impressed. The receipt said that I saved over $100. I always like to think I get things for a good price even if I really didn't. They have plenty of stuff left so you should go check it out. Doug was able to get a few things with his birthday money. If you need any summer stuff, most of the stores have some really great deals.

3 comments:

Giulianna @ Family Blueprint said...

I have never heard of that store, but I am like thinking I saved when I go shopping!

I noticed in your profile you work with special needs at your church. That blesses my heart since my 4 year old has autism.

May the Lord bless you and your family!

Just Talking said...

I actually work with babies from birth to age 3 with Special Needs and I love it. I can't wait to read your blog and hear your story.

JoLynn said...

I love love love Ny&C! :) I just wish I could afford to buy new clothes right now! You always look so cute... no wonder!