Friday, July 13, 2007

Payday!!

I have come to really love Payday, especially since starting Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace class. I will let you know that Doug has wanted us to take this class for a few years and the free spirited one that I am, did not want to be confined to a strict budget. However, after a month of being on the envelope system and paying off one bill, I love it. I love getting my check, going to the bank and getting the cash to put in the designated envelopes. There is power in telling your money where to go. I love paying for everything with cash instead of my debit card and worrying if there will be enough to buy groceries. I am even more excited because there is actually enough money in the hair cut envelope for me to get one. I highly recommend everyone going through this course. It has been great for our family.

No comments: