Friday, October 5, 2007

Ryan...The Policeman

Ryan has been saying for years that he wants to be a police officer when he grows up. He is going to go to Georgia Tech to become a policeman (we're not sure the two go together). Last night while waiting for Ashleigh to get out of dance, he witnessed a man being chased and caught on foot by two officers. Needless to say, it really scared him. He was shaking and ready to leave immediately. He told me that he wasn't sure about being a policeman anymore. In fact, he said if he was one of the officer's he would have told the other one to go after him. He said he is going to think about being something else. When he prayed before going to bed, he asked God to be with the man that was running from the police and he also prayed that the man would come to know Jesus. Tears welled up in my eyes....I think God may have other plans for Ryan.

1 comment:

Sandra Wells said...

I know he's my grandson and I'm a little bias - but what an outstanding young man!!!

I pray I will be around to see all that God has planned for him.

Grams loves all her babies!!!!