Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Room Mom

I don't know how, but I did it again. I agreed to be room mom for Ashleigh's class. I love volunteering and I am at everything but I am not good at being the one in charge; however I am the one sitting here trying to compose the letter for the upcoming Fall Festival. Delegating is not my strength but I am learning. October is probably the busiest month of the year at school. We have Spirit Week in which I have to design a poster for our class (I will be recruiting Doug for some help on that one) and then we have our big Fall Festival. I love all these events but sometimes I get a little overwhelmed just thinking about it. Ryan and Ashleigh love it so it makes it all worth while. Well, I better get back to composing the letter so I will have some help at the Fall Festival :).

No comments: