Thursday, July 19, 2007

Seasoning Bags

I love the McCormick seasoning bags. They are so quick and easy. Just this week, we have had basil green beans, Italian potatoes and a roast. All you do is put the vegetable in the bag with the seasoning mixture and put it in the microwave for 10 minutes. This morning I put the roast, potatoes and carrots in the bag and when we got home we put it in the oven for about an hour. It makes the most tender roast. They kids have really enjoyed it all and Ryan will actually eat the green beans and carrots. I can't get him to eat any other green vegetable, but he really likes the way these are flavored. We tried the Italian potatoes for the first time this week and they were great. I couldn't believe how fast and easy it was. I may enjoy cooking after all :).

No comments: