Saturday, July 21, 2007

Journaling

I love to journal my prayers. I have been journaling since I was in college and I go through seasons where I journal more than others. It is a very intimate time with me and God. I even have a few favorite spots that I love to sit and journal. Just this morning during some quiet time, I went through my current journal and just read what God had done in my life over the last year or so. I am definitely a work in progress, but it is amazing to see how much my faith has grown over the last year. God has met some really BIG needs and continues to provide in ways that I will never be able to understand or even explain. This verse and this verse were a reoccurring theme which helped me through what I would call some challenging experiences. My journal is very private and I cherish the journey that God is taking me on.

No comments: