Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm getting old

We were given some free tickets to Six Flags and took the kids this afternoon. I have always been a lover of roller coasters but today my body took a beating and it is making me reconsider. Doug and I both rode the Goliath with Ryan who absolutely loved it. I can't tell you very much about it because I was praying and had my eyes closed the entire ride. Doug had to leave early for a meeting and Ryan and Ashleigh got me on the Scream Machine and Ninja for the second time. They each rode the entire ride with their hands up. I, on the other hand, committed the time to begging God to spare my life and thinking what kind of mother in her right mind puts her children on these rides.

We ended the day with an hour wait at Thunder River. We got drenched. I don't believe that I have ever seen 12 people get so soaked. Needless to say, we got stuck under the waterfall. Ryan and Ashleigh were giggling so loud.

My feet hurt. I am going to sleep now.

No comments: